Author Topic: THANK YOU  (Read 1402 times)

Offline Triturador

THANK YOU
« on: August 29, 2016, 05:19:11 PM »
Well, I wanted to make this post long time ago, but now I think is the perfect moment. Well, I've been a part of the presenting team of Hive365 for 10 months now, and I've to say this has been one of the best experiences of my life. The fact I can show up my favourite tracks to people is just amazing, and I wanted to say THANK YOU. Thank you for these amazing 10 months, thank you for treating me like a king since the first day, thank you for the insane support I receive every single show, thank you for everything. For me is a real honour to be part of Hive, and I'll try to stay a lot of time here as a presenter, giving you the beats to feel good. I can't tell how many time I'll stay here, but if it depends on me, I'll be part of Hive for years and years. I wanted to say thank you to the staff as well, because of the huge job you do, and because of how you deal with any problem in a friendly way, to the technical team for keeping this amazing community up and specially to Demo and Alpha, for giving me the chance to be a DJ and for letting me to achieve my dream in a small way. I know some of you don't know me, but for me this is a family! A great community and a great team, because every presenter is just amazing. Thank you as well for getting the bonus track of Ready To Bounce so high on Top40 Hive365, and for taking my favourite track (Strong) to the top 40 as well. For me is a pleasure to be here and receive this amazing support, putting me on a good mood. Sorry if I make some mistakes while talking in English, but I think you'll understand the message   ;D .

Thank you for your time, and so much love and peace for every single member of Hive365!

Sincerely yours, Triturador!

Offline Stevy6

• Presenting Team
  • Always time for tunes and coffee
    • Bestpricebreaks.co.uk
Re: THANK YOU
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2016, 12:18:17 AM »
Much  love for you too triturador.  Your shows keep us happy and ready to bounce too.

Check me out on hive365 live Sunday 9-11 pm and follow me on Twitter @djstevy6

Offline Joghurt

• I cant grammar and like raping
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2016, 09:05:26 PM »
Much love from Germany bro <3, stay as awesome as you are.

"NEVER STOP THE F*CKING RAVE"

-Jog

Offline Alpha M!sf!t

• Owner/Co-Founder
  • Saturday Night Hive
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2016, 03:05:11 PM »
Triurador, its presenters like you that make Hive35 what it is! Keep up the amazing work, you are truly awesome!
Hive would not be the same without you!

Alpha <3

Offline THE GATEKEEPER

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2016, 09:22:51 PM »
well its been quite the ride and we aint stoping LET BOUNCE TO THE END OF TIME ~ VAL aka gate

Offline LeJosh

« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2016, 09:39:49 PM »
1 year  ;) ;) ;)