Author Topic: Baanned From Discord  (Read 1000 times)

Offline Prime

Baanned From Discord
« on: November 28, 2017, 09:43:30 AM »
SO I decided ot come back to the Hive discord after many months of not being there. I've never been banned in it but I try to go in and I'm banned. WTF is going on? I know I think. It's that little shit head Stevy. He's conspiring against me. Tell Stevy to take his balls outta his ass. thanks.

Offline FaultForce

• Presenting Team
  • A day without sunshine is like, you know, night...
Re: Baanned From Discord
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2017, 11:23:43 AM »
Hi Prime,

First off, I would like to point out to you that you are making a ban appeal request...
When doing so it is ideal not to use language of an explicit nature or insult a member of staff or anyone else for that matter...

So I urge you with your response to be at least apologetic for what you are accusing Stevy of as you put it in such a rude way, and answer in a calm and collective way...

From you we will need:
Your Discord Username at the time of the ban;
The reason you feel you were banned;
Why you think you should be unbanned;
Additional Comments;

Once you've submitted this we will take a look and make a decision. Again, thank you for taking the time to make this appeal!

Offline Prime

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2017, 04:56:41 PM »
Hi Prime,

First off, I would like to point out to you that you are making a ban appeal request...
When doing so it is ideal not to use language of an explicit nature or insult a member of staff or anyone else for that matter...

So I urge you with your response to be at least apologetic for what you are accusing Stevy of as you put it in such a rude way, and answer in a calm and collective way...

From you we will need:
Your Discord Username at the time of the ban;
The reason you feel you were banned;
Why you think you should be unbanned;
Additional Comments;

Once you've submitted this we will take a look and make a decision. Again, thank you for taking the time to make this appeal!

Prime / Master Jackal#4193

I don't know but Stevy had something to do with it. I just wanted to check out Hive again. This is bullroar.

I should be unbanned because I literally had absolutely no issue with Hive and never been an enemy to them.

Offline Demo

• Owner/Co-Founder
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2017, 08:42:54 PM »
Just to let you know that It was me who implemented your ban and nothing to do with Stevy6.
I am not even going into the reason for the ban after you Bad-mouthing a member of our staff.
I also see a post made from you this morning on another forum giving verbal abuse to others.

Ban Remains.

Locked.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2017, 08:59:42 PM by Demo »

Offline Stevy6

• Presenting Team
  • Always time for tunes and coffee
    • Bestpricebreaks.co.uk
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2017, 10:05:35 PM »
Hi prime, I responded to a post of yours on the IR forum, clearly you decided it was me who banned you,but It wasn’t.  Your posts have also been removed from the mentioned forum by the moderator. Whom I have no contact with, also I had no part in your ban from hive. But after reading you very grown up messages in both forums I fully support your ban.

And at my age , my balls are very much by my thigh and not up my ass as suggested.

« Last Edit: November 28, 2017, 10:10:13 PM by Stevy6 »
Check me out on hive365 live Sunday 9-11 pm and follow me on Twitter @djstevy6