Author Topic: New Presenter / DJ  (Read 741 times)

Offline Sir Trancelot

• Presenting Team
    • Facebook Page
New Presenter / DJ
« on: April 14, 2018, 09:48:16 AM »
So having passed my audition and first show going out next Thursday i thought i had better introduce myself.

Am 53 but trust me don't act it. Am probably an ex gamer now as don't have enough time to game so much anymore. Been playing computer games since the 70s. Spent a lot of time playing FPSs which was Combat Arms for a long time, Battlefield series & Insurgency. Like the Far Cry Series and finished Ghost Recon: Wildlands last year. Was into The Division for a long time and was game leader for that game with large Gaming community.Also played SWTOR since Beta, STO. Loads of other games i hopped in and out of in between and currently only play Vindictus with old clan mates for a bit of fun.

Spent 12 years in the Army as a Combat Medic between 83 and 95. so that's where my DJ name for my show 'The Doc' comes from.

During the 90s i was a Trance / Hard House DJ using the name Sir Trancelot and played in UK, Germany and Holland. Just started mixing again but more for fun and mix requests.

Work with the elderly now and live with partner of 4 years. Keep fit with swimming, cycling, running and gym. Enjoy Archery with a Compound Bow. Usual other stuff, watch TV/Films, listen to music, like travelling, eating out and drinking (mostly cider or lager), learning to play guitar & skateboarding (longboarding mainly).

My show will go out on a Thursday evening between 1900-2100 and i will be playing Rock / Metal / Punk / Alternative with a distinctive nostalgic overtones. There will be some great features and a chance for the listeners to get involved although it won't be a request show.

Looking forward to catching up with you all soon and hopefully you'll enjoy my show.

Offline Stevy6

• Presenting Team
  • Always time for tunes and coffee
    • Bestpricebreaks.co.uk
Re: New Presenter / DJ
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2018, 12:10:44 AM »
Welcome aboard Doc,

Iíve been here just over 2 and a half years, itís great for interaction, management are great and the other presenters are also good to tune into and have some banter with while onair if they are in discord.

Feel free to hit anyone up for help on anything we are a happy crew, even if we are busy we will usually come by to help if we can.

And letís hope sir trancealot makes an appearance occasionally. ( I need my trance fix at least once a week)
[size=78%]Once again WELCOME ABORD. [/size]

[size=78%]Stevy6  [/size]
« Last Edit: April 16, 2018, 10:31:49 PM by Stevy6 »
Check me out on hive365 live Sunday 9-11 pm and follow me on Twitter @djstevy6

Offline Demo

• Owner/Co-Founder
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2018, 03:45:56 AM »
Well looking forward to your first show :)

Offline Sir Trancelot

• Presenting Team
    • Facebook Page
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2018, 06:19:23 AM »

And letís hope sir trancealot makes an appearance occasionally. ( I need my trance fox at least once a week)
[size=78%]Once again WELCOME ABORD. [/size]

[size=78%]Stevy6  [/size]

He will be making an appearance. am working on a show for the history of trance music, a project i have been going with for a while for a YouTube video but will be better on radio. Will consist of a 2 hour part of the show with the history & tunes that made the genre followed by 1 hour live mix. Will be later in the year but may throw in a live mix or two in the meantime.

Offline Uzi Kidding

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2018, 10:35:38 AM »
Hello and welcome and looking forward to listening to your shows!

Offline AshaEP

« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2018, 05:26:28 AM »
Thank you so much for that thumbnail bio and for posting here. Welcome to the family. As Stevy said, we are all here for you. Looking forward to your debut!  :)